Magnetic Cable Holders AWESOME

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Magnetic Cable Holders AWESOME

Magnetic Cable Holders AWESOME

I got sick of my iPhone cable flopping around so I started looking into cable clips and I found these super awesome magnetic ones on Amazon made by a company called Sinjimoru. They are very small and sleek looking. The magnets are also plenty strong. They come with silicone inserts of various sizes to adapt to different size cables. Basically you end up with one end attached to wherever you want it on the cable and you attach the small magnetic base where you need it with the 3M double sided tape which comes pre-installed on it. So far I have used one to keep my iPhone cable in place when not in use and I love it. Thought I'd share since I'm so happy with these little things. A pack of three cost me $12 shipped.

USA (Texas) / 2017 Premium (5MT) / Mann 1" Lift Springs / Method 502 Wheels; Grabber AT2 225/70/15 Tires / Megan Racing Front Strut Bar / Muffler Delete / AEM Dryflow Drop in Filter

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Went ahead and put one in for my passenger's convenience as well.
    USA (Texas) / 2017 Premium (5MT) / Mann 1" Lift Springs / Method 502 Wheels; Grabber AT2 225/70/15 Tires / Megan Racing Front Strut Bar / Muffler Delete / AEM Dryflow Drop in Filter

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

I like it!
    instagram.com/zacharygilbert

2016 Crosstrek
    Ice Silver Metallic
    Matte black PlastiDip OEM Wheels
    Matte black PlastiDip OEM Grill
    Matte black PlastiDip OEM Fog Light
    Lamin X GT Yellow Fog Light Protectors
    5% Rear Half Tint
    Hella Supertones (black) + Subimods Bracket
    Debadged Rear
    Curt Class III Receiver Hitch
    Smitty Built Hitch D Ring

Quote Originally Posted by SeahawksGal View Post
    I bought mine! These look awesome. Can't wait to try them out.
    They are pretty sleek little things. I've been thinking about getting some kind of mount so I can put my phone up on the dash somewhere. These will come in handy for that. They actually come with extra pre-cut double sided tape squares to use if you need to relocate them.

Do you have a link? Amazon is amazing with what to find... I can think of other uses for this outside the vehicle too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast