Magnetic Cable Holders AWESOME - Page 3

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Magnetic Cable Holders AWESOME

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

I had bought a similar one of these for my nightstand, and it came with extra cord magnets. I put one on my car charger cord, but since I didn't have an extra base to mount in my car, I just stuck it to the metal part of my gear shift. It works good for keeping it off the floor when not in use.

Seat cushion... I bought off amazon based on another person's recommendation on this forum. I have had my car less than a week so I haven't had much time to test it out, but so far it seems awesome. Has grip on the bottom so it doesn't move around. Provides cushion without being too thick. I am about to go on long road trip and hope it helps provide a bit more support. I also have a little dog ride in passenger seat all the time and it helps protect the seat.

This is what I bought:

Smart Direct Coccyx Care Memory Foam Seat Cushion for Car Office Home Use (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018QG6A12..._MFJYybFWVK0E3

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

NNlvoLL.jpgTAPaBRS.jpg
    I love it!!! Thanks again!!! I used the extra one on my night stand.
    2014 Desert Khaki Limited with Navigation. Spoiler added at dealer. Upgraded to Kicker speakers. Tints done to 35% and windshield strip added at 5%. OEM window visors installed. Added a single Pioneer Champion 10" subwoofer. Added a Pioneer 4200 NEX

Quote Originally Posted by walnuts View Post
    Attachment 224753Attachment 224761
    My spare is on my nightstand as well haha. Great minds.....
    USA (Texas) / 2017 Premium (5MT) / Mann 1" Lift Springs / Method 502 Wheels; Grabber AT2 225/70/15 Tires / Megan Racing Front Strut Bar / Muffler Delete / AEM Dryflow Drop in Filter

Quote Originally Posted by walnuts View Post
    Attachment 224753Attachment 224761
    Do the cords here interfere with the ability to change out the center console to the sliding one or can I attach the cord magnets now?

Quote Originally Posted by PocketWarrior View Post
    Do the cords here interfere with the ability to change out the center console to the sliding one or can I attach the cord magnets now?
    You can install it now.
    This what it looks like. 66155AG100JC_1.jpg
    2014 Desert Khaki Limited with Navigation. Spoiler added at dealer. Upgraded to Kicker speakers. Tints done to 35% and windshield strip added at 5%. OEM window visors installed. Added a single Pioneer Champion 10" subwoofer. Added a Pioneer 4200 NEX

Love it. These are da bomb !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Don't Confuse My Personality With My Attitude...My Personality is Who I Am, My Attitude Depends On Who You Are...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3