RainCitySubies?

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: RainCitySubies?

RainCitySubies?

IMG_0017.jpg

So, there's a large group in the Seattle area called RainCitySubies with over 2,000 members, including myself. I've only seen about 5 XVs on the page, and I am curious if anyone on this forum is in the group?

Also, I'm always the only XV at the meet, and it gets kinda lonely. lol. Unfortunately, the group is mainly overpowered by 15+ WRX owners. It used to be a more equal ratio for ALL subarus in the group, but it has just become more and more people "spotting" only WRX/STis and invited them over.

Either way, it's still a fun group that I've made a lot of friends in since I joined.

I know there's another orange one that has gone to at least two meets. You on here, bro? :P

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

I think I met up with those guys in Tacoma last Summer with the old yellow XV.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Zap View Post
    I think I met up with those guys in Tacoma last Summer with the old yellow XV.

Yep, that was Rain City Subies.

I'll seek you guys and gals out when I take delivery of my Crosstrek this summer. Time for us to represent at meets!
    CHRIS here, owner of a QUARTZ BLUE 2016 Crosstrek Limited!

"All the dude ever wanted was his rug back." - Jeffrey Lebowski

Representing!

But if I make it, I go to the Redmond meets. Haven't done the other locations. At the Redmond one is another guy with a Maroon lifted XV. We have also done a few trail runs and drives as well, for the off road subies as well as rides with the WRX's

Hoping to get together with some of you guys (and gals) so we can get a proper group of Crosstreks in a photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zap View Post
    Hoping to get together with some of you guys (and gals) so we can get a proper group of Crosstreks in a photo.
    Sounds good. I'm game. Time and place is all I need. Free most weekends.
    CHRIS here, owner of a QUARTZ BLUE 2016 Crosstrek Limited!

"All the dude ever wanted was his rug back." - Jeffrey Lebowski

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast